The Firm has a long-standing experience in authorisation procedures with Regulatory Authorities in all its areas of specialisation. Depending on the client’s needs, the Firm can offer a varying level of assistance and advice, up to the point of taking full care of applications and dealing with Authorities on behalf of the entity concerned in a fully autonomous manner.
The authorisation procedures that we regularly engage in include:
- authorisations to carry on banking business
- authorisations to provide investment services to Stock Brokerage Companies and consulting companies
- authorisations to provide collective asset management services (asset management companies, closed-end investment companies and funds)
- authorisations to act as financial intermediaries
- authorisations to provide payment services (Payment Institutions and electronic money institutions)
- authorisations to publish prospectuses and listing prospectuses
- authorisations to hold substantial and controlling interests
The Firm’s assistance in these transactions is not limited to legal advice, but encompasses all organisational and accounting aspects (drafting of Business Plans, if any, reports on the organisational structure, reports illustrating investment services, summaries of internal procedures, ICAAP, etc.).